Duration: 4 Days 3 Night
Destination Covered: 0KM
Best Time To Visit: october- march
Tour Attaractions: delhi
Kuber tours offering you wide range of holiday packages to enjoy a relaxed and stress-free tour with your friends and family. For more than 25 years Mr. Kuber have been travelling around India and therefore he has first-hand information about most of the popular tourist attractions. Kuber Tours therefore present to you the most popular tour packages exclusively casted for you.
Kuber Tours (To be added under “Popular Tours”)
Kuber tours offering you wide range of holiday packages to enjoy a relaxed and stress-free tour with your friends and family. For more than 25 years Mr. Kuber have been
travelling around India and therefore he has first-hand information about most
of the popular tourist attractions. Kuber Tours therefore present to you the
most popular tour packages exclusively casted for you.
The Golden Triangle
About Golden triangle trip
If you are looking for a golden triangle trip package then
Kuber Tours has the best offers for you. You can explore the main Golden
Triangle sighseeing points with an an amazing yet experiential tours and
activities that we exclusively include for you in Kuber Tour’s Golden Triangle
We offer a customised package suitable as per your
convinence- it could be a short trip or a long relaxing holiday. Whatever your
travel preference is, Kuber Tours is and will always be the right choice for
you. The only reason behind this is that, we are really very passionate to help
you pamper yourself and enjoy to the fullest.
Important Places we will be covering:
India capital city tour- Delhi -
1 or 2 days....
Taj Mahal day trip - 1 day or overnight
- Golden Triangle & Majestic North India - 15 or 16 Nights & 16 or 17 Days---??
- Golden Triangle & Tigers - 7 Nights/8 Days
- Golden Triangle short - 4 Nights/5 Days
- Golden Triangle tour - 5 Nights/6 Days
- Impressions of Rajasthan -
12 Nights/13 Days
Palaces and wildlife of Rajasthan - 18 Nights/19 Days
Note: Packages can be hyperlinked to their respective
Delhi can also be called as a bundle of joy. Here you can find old
architectutral marvels juxtaposed with modern architectural wonders as well as
amazing lounges and markets to buy souvenirs for your family and friends. Some
of the most famous attractions that can be enjoyed here are the Red Fort, Lotus
Temple, Jantar Mantar, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Rajghat and many other famous
Located on the banks of River Yamuna in Uttar Pradesh, Agra is a popular
tourist destination as it is home to one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj
Mahal. Besides the famous Taj Mahal,
visitors can also visit the Red Fort located in the city.
This royal city has an impeccable treasures of Indian
culture and heritage. Jaipur has manifested in itself with beautiful forts,
palaces, temples and markets. Nahargarh, City Palace, Amber, Jaigarh, Jantar
Mantar, Kanak Vrindavan and many
more can be visited.
- Air-conditioned government authorized Tourist car.
- Drivers salary, accommodation and meal.
- Costs for fuel, toll and car parking.
- All street and state taxes.
- Car insurance (including passenger and driver insurance).
- Two bottles of water/person/day complementary.
- Entrance fees.
- Pick-up/drop from/to hotel, airport or railway-station.
- Hotels as per guest request.
- Further I can provide you guides (English speaking guides are everywhere available,
- German/French/Spanish-speaking guides on request) as well as train-tickets.
Terms & Condistions
- price on request because tours are customized, route changes are also possible.
- We can arrange the accommodations for you as well as English, German, French, Spanish speaking local guides
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us